Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"33"




Yinzers,

So as Truck pointed out today is my 33rd birthday. I have been looking forward to my 33rd birthday for quite sometime. If you know me my whole world revolves around Pittsburgh. The number 33 is very important to us as a city.



  • -For instance the Founding of the Pittsburgh Steelers , happened in 1933 by Art Rooney Sr.





  • Primanti bros. restaurant opened this year in the city of Champs down in the Strip district





  • The number at the bottom of the Rolling Rock bottle, who knows what it means but this year it stands for the year of the Wade.





  • Franco Harris's number(32 not 33-got's ya), Barry Foster and Eric Pegram?( I think)





  • 1933 the last winning season for the Pittsburgh Pirates


I am very lucky for the people I have around me in my life. The people in your life help to build the memories and times that you have had. For me My friends and Family are truly the greatest thing that I have had in my 33 years on the big blue rock. Thanks to all for the Birthday Wishes.



From all of us to all of me, Happy birthday me.



Wade

1 comment:

Charleighe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.