Thursday, September 24, 2009

In Mourning / Gamecock Gameday!

Yinzers,

This week has been a bad week. Ever have one of them- lets say that your favorite place to watch Steelers games is no more- well it happened to us.

The fabled Wally's Ale House has shut it's doors and will be no -more. I have never seen a more deflated crowd than I did on Sunday. we got the news moments before Kickoff against the Bears- what a bummer. It was a great run but Like I said before I will never miss the building but the people that built the dynasty in it.

Second of all My parents live on a horse farm and we had some bad luck yesterday putting down one of our favorite horses. He got caught in some fence and it was the only thing to do. say a prayer for my parents this week they are taking it pretty bad.

Lastly one of my good Friends Chad B. is going through some pretty rough stuff right now- kinda like the 76' steelers, but just like the 76' steelers Chad will arise again from the ashes.

Jeff Reed is an idiot.

For the Gamecocks here in Columbia they host the #4 team in the Nation The Ole miss runnin' racists. I will go out on a limb and say that Carolina will find a way to win this game- they have a nack for winning big games on Thursday night.

Go cocks!

I will be back to blogging full time come Sunday of this week- thanks to my loyal readers- all 10 of you for understanding.

Wade

No comments: