Sunday, June 14, 2009

City of Champions once again!



Yinzers,
(yeah that is Jordan Stall with the cup on Southside)


When my parents were growing up and when I was very small, too small to remember, the City of Pittsburgh was coming off one of the greatest 10 year runs in sports History. We had 4 x super bowl champions , 2 world series championship, University of Pittsburgh National championships and a Heisman Trophy winner. It's the greatest ten year run by any city in professional sports history.

So this is what it feels like, personally I can't believe this is happening. I am actually experiencing two world championships in the same year. What a feeling. I am so proud to be from the City of Champions !

So I try not to put tons of Pictures up of dumb stuff that we do here at the Igloo Club 222( add yourself on Facebook) But these Stanley cup pics just had to be shown. We had a Stanley Cup( smaller version) and a few beverages......Thank you to all whom took part and we look forward to the many years to come in the future!!!









More to come!
Senator Wade Nixon( NIX)