Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Big foosball weekend!



Hey there Yinzers,

So mama don't know you play the foosball, well let me help her pick some winners for this weekend.








What's you talkin about ???? MAMA Says her comes yo picks..........

Penn State over Illinoise ( white out game)


South Carolina over UAB


Louisville over Conneticutt




Hey lets get junkered!!!!!

Hockey is Back!

So pre-season is underway for the upcoming hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo--ckey season. And all ready Sergi Gonchar was hurt in a 4-3 loss to the tampa bay lightning at the Civic arena. I don't know how much time he will miss but he is our big stud on the blue line. With all the moving around it is going to take me some time to really know who is new on the roster. ( look at those beautiful bastards in Pittsburgh)

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend and I may be back on here before the weekend is up !

NIX

No comments: