Tuesday, April 5, 2011

National Disssssapointment


Yinzers,


So the NCAA basketball championship came to a close in riveting fashion last night as the UCONN huskies( not talking about Butlers Cheerleaders) Won their 3rd National Championship since Jim Calhoun Took over the head coaching position. Whatever. It was absolutely boring- one of most boring things I have ever watched. Wow It was like I was saying to College basketball as a whole " get over already".


So how do you explain the Pirates on this big two game win streak( 3-1 overall) ? You can't, I Can't Charlie Morton Can't . I guess the theme here is Jsut go with it. We all know that the Wheels are going to come off at some point I guess just do the best you can and keep hoping that we continue to keep raising the Jolly Rodger.


Last regular Home game of the season at the Consol energy Center. Penguins need to Win the last three games to secure Home Ice for the First round of the Playoffs. Devils, Isles and Thrashers all three teams that are not going to the Playoffs.


I hope everyone has a great Tuesday, Lets Go Pens/Bucs!


Wade

No comments: