Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's my 31st Monday!







Hey Ya'll ,

First off Hooray for me. Today is my 31st birthday- I have survived some dumb stuff through those first thirty one years and today is my day.





Well over the weekend we found out what Brown couldn't do for any of us, win the triple Crown. I find it a shame that it has been close to thirty years without a triple crown winner. I mean Horse racing is no joke( like baseball) there is plenty of money and plenty of influential people- including lots of little people. I hope that the next horse can actually do it next time around- oh and litte people I meant jockeys.




I bought the UFC fight this past Saturday night at the abode. I have to tell you that it was one of the better ones I have seen. Not a lot of knockouts, but Matt Hughes did get put down pretty bad. Just like the paragraph before I hope the next one is a lot better. ( no midget reference)



Last night I attempted to watch the NBA finals, lots of history and two of the most marketable teams in the league. I am picking the Celtics in 6. They are very top heavy in scoring and it would be WICKED cool IF DOS" CELTS CAN BEAT LA. @#$* em up?( Boring as hell)




Finally to respond to some of the comments I have been receiving I appreciate all the good and especially the bad. But to the Heckler and his vast Diction the Steel Mill is anticipating the next vocabulary feat of genius. We wait not for a cool sixteen ounce glass of HATER-ADE but just pure genius.


See Ya'll tommorow on the Morning Ya'll turnative, via the Internet NEW92.com at 5:30,


NIX

8 comments:

Prehistoricskank said...

31 years old, WOW. When does the semester start?

uptil6 said...

Happy b-day Nix. I think you need to down 31 rolling rocks today and see what happens. Let us know.

banana hammock said...

31!!!!! Damn your old nix. I was thinking about sending you something for your birthday. What size of Depends are you wearing these days?

Nixheckler said...

Alright Nix, time to grow up. Start wearing Depends, eat birdfood and attend AA on a regular basis.

Nixheckler said...

How is it your 31st Monday? Try your 31st year!!! By my calculations you've had 1560 Mondays!!!!

nathanpeterson said...

Hey Nix, you suck!!!!

nathanpeterson said...

Hey Nix this 4th of July you wanna come down to Kentucky Lake and go out on my dad's pontoon? Let me know.

tiffaneyperry said...

Happy Birthday my love. Call me.