Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Night's alright

Hey Ya'll,

So here it is the final day of the week. For the first time of the month I am not going on the road this weekend. Great week for the NIX , I have been on the road with Tyler most of the week.

UFC is live in ENGLAND This weekend, originally Chuck Lidell was supposed to fight but a ripped hamstring kept him form this fight- and Matt Hughs has stepped into fill the superstar position-he in my opinion is one of the most complete fighters of all time. I wish him the best of luck .



No more Hockey, few months from football- so this is called Summer. When we were kids we loved summer, now as a kinda-adult I just can't wait till football. My friend Travis and I get so excited for training camp I believe this is the first of all my big problems.



Oh well, wooooooo is me. Everyone enjoy your weekend!


Talk to ya'll on Monday,


Stay Cool( another 100' degree day in the capital city)


NIX

6 comments:

Nixheckler said...

Thank goodness, no more hockey talk!

banana hammock said...

No nix the first of your big problems is pooping your pants.

Nixheckler said...

Let me list your problems(not neccesarily in order of terriblness)-Excessive Farting, excessive cheese eating(even though lactose intolerant), excessive eating, excessive alcohol consumption, excessive cleanliness, excessive money spending, excessive talking, excessive over analyzing, excessive hairlessness, excessive dating of questionable girls, excessive hockey watching, excessive DVD purchases, and finally excessive schooling

Nixheckler said...

Hey Banana Hammock! Haven't you been blown away by a Tornado yet?

Unknown said...

Nixheckler, drink your hateraid and stop trying to bring down my main man Nix.

You are perfect just the way you are buddy?

Nixheckler said...

Yo Scott, you got a problem with my drinkin of the hateraid. I invented the term hateraid and I'd suggest that you stop using that word. My next big word invention will be revealed shortly.