Monday, October 12, 2009

Mid rocktober.....






Yinzers,
So here we are in the middle of my favorite month, watching my Favorite team(s) battle through their respective seasons.




What I didn't expect was that the Defense of the Defending Champion Pittsburgh Steelers would be outshone by the Defenses of Pitt, and Penn State and also South Carolina.

As an overzealous fan so far this year, I have been put into my place with watching with a game by game mentality. Also things that I did not expect or plan for was that other teams to improve on histories past. The Bengals for instance are off to one of their best seasons in a while( Denver, Indy as well)
In the long run, I think that the Steelers will be fine. Along with Penn State, Pitt, and yes South Carolina.

Hoping that everyone has a great week,

Wade

No comments: