Tuesday, May 20, 2008

NO Hittin Tuesday!!!!








Hey Y'all,

Well it's not everyday that we can start off the day with a no-hitter thrown the night before. First off I am a die hard Pirates fan, but I do have allot of respect for the B-town Red sox. Last night If you didn't hear John Lester Threw a NO-hitter. In this day of instant gratification and two second romances. Lester went the distance and threw the 18Th no-no in Sox History. Pretty impressive. What is even more impressive is that Jason Veritek caught his fourth in Sox history.


Well Detroit punched their Stanley cup finals ticket last night. Congrats I guess. I know that Joe Lewis arena is very hard to play in. I also know that Detroit never even had any competition throughout the playoffs.They also throw alot of Fish. I understand that they were an original six team and that they have already "won" the Stanley Cup this year. Give me a freaking' break.



I would like to also thank all the support I have been getting , from all my Friends like Tony Pena in KC, To Dr. Day in Louisville. Also I would like to thank the Rach- for my New Penguins t-shirts. Word up.



I hope everyone enjoyed the show this morning, I know we sure did as usual. Keep on listening to hear what I am getting into in the days to come. NEW 92.1 in Cola or if you are out there on the world wide intra-net just log on at 92.1



Sd and I will be at the Wild Wing down town for country karaoke tonight from 9-11. Come see the DJ play a blow up blue guitar.- enough said-

Gary Roberts Is watching you , right now.

Have a great Tuesday Y'all
NIX

6 comments:

uptil6 said...

Nix I think this Scott from Louisville guy might have a crush on you. If I were you I would watch out when you come to Louisville he sounds like a real weirdo.

War bum fights

banana hammock said...

The only reason we were no hit is because we felt sorry for all those losers in Boston. They have nothing going for them. The have a horrible football team, oh wait that's us. They have a terrible NBA team, oh, we don't have an NBA team. And obviously their baseball team sucks, oh again that's us. Oh no we suck again!

Nix you let me know when you are in Kansas City and I'll make you a pizza pie.

Nixheckler said...

Alright Stanley Cup Finals Pittsburgh vs. Detroit. I'll finally get some sleep!

banana hammock said...

Hey nix why don't you go to Canada with all the other fools that think hockey is a real sport.

Nixheckler said...

I hear St. E is next weekend. What's your career coaching record? 29-5. Terrible I say. 1 championship, three runner-ups, 1 semi-final loss, 1 first round loss in 6 years of coaching. I say pitiful: anything less than a championship is unacceptable.

tiffaneyperry said...

No, YOU shut up!!!!!!